Monday 6 February 2012

£47 just for the pleasure.

Having hated going to the dentist ever since I can remember, today's check-up made me nervous to say the least. I knew exactly what was going to be said -Bla bla bla, "you need to have that tooth removed otherwise it'll get worse" bla bla bla. I had previously cancelled an appointment to have the tooth in question extracted just through pure fear, as all I could imagine was being chained to a chair and being tortured like I was in a Saw movie or something. Googling 'tooth extraction' isn't helping my nerves either, as I refuse to believe anyone who says it doesn't hurt! I'm now £17 poorer after today's 10 minutes of mouth-fiddling, and apparently having the tooth taken out will rob me of another £30. It's alright for the receptionist to sit behind her desk and whisper sweet nothings, but she probably gets her dental treatment for free after giving the dentist a blowjob or two. The NHS in this country is absolutely atrocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment