Tuesday 7 February 2012

Uneducated Britain.

According to the Government, us Brits are meant to be incredibly intellectual, a lot smarter than our American cousins. So how come every time I go on to a social networking site I always see at least 5 people making the same grammatical error - 'your' instead of 'you're' and vice-versa? It's almost like people aren't bothering to continue with the English language skills that they learnt for 12 years at school and are instead choosing to piss me off with awful spelling and grammar. I can't even describe how much it annoys me when I see 'there' when it should be 'their' and so on. So people, please make sure you remember what you learnt at school and stop making ridiculous mistakes, because it just makes grammar Nazis like me go nuts and write stupid pointless blog entries like this one.

1 comment:

  1. DID YOU JUST SPELL 'GRAMMAR' INCORRECTLY???????? I give up.

    ReplyDelete