Sunday 11 March 2012

Relocation Relocation

So tomorrow we're moving house. I'm normally ridiculously poorly organised and all over the place, but in this instance I think my organisational skills have far exceeded my expectations considering I was only informed of this move 4 days ago. However much I try and big myself up though, packing has been a complete nightmare. I never have enough storage, let alone bubble wrap, and I just know that when I arrive at our new accommodation I won't be able to find anything at all. It's almost like my stuff gets sucked into a parallel universe  and there's no way to get it back. What's making it worse is that my dad has taken it upon himself to be as unhelpful as possible, by sitting on the sofa watching TV whilst I run around like a headless chicken trying to get everything sorted ready for the man with the van to come and pick it all up. No wonder people say moving house is one of the most stressful occasions in life. I couldn't agree more.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs when she wants, she blogs when she waaaannnntsss...

    ReplyDelete